Boomzier!
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 8:01 AM

Photobucket
(L)OVEEE!

Heyhow/ Today woke up at 6.05AM, took the later bus to schl heehee. Went fr duty late(r) than usual. ^^
After tht duty (Sian 1/2!). Lucky Thursday or Wednesday? don't need do alrd, hahah. Went for lessons, lol, drama. Taking drama next yearrrr.
After tht watched the CATS? musical. Gt some parts damn sick, haha. Went fr Music after that, nthg to do, damn boring -.-

Recess, duty. Haz was very pissed :/

Next was Math. Lol no one listened to Mr Goh, so poor thg lol. Next was English. Went thru exam paper.
Was SMS-ing Charissa, hahaha I think Ms Huang knew bt she nvr scold.
Released early cause of O's. Missed D&T. Went to ISH, read reader's digest. Took frever for them to release us. Stupid.
Went home w/ Diane. Haha, we followed a boy, nt really lah, just that we going the same way haha. Thn we like make him scared? o.o
Aft tht we went crazeee at home. Took many many pictures. Hhaha. Went to run @ like 5PM (-_- Scold her :b)
HAHAHA. Went home aft tht, she went home then I went to washup. Ate dinner at 7+ & here I am.


Pictures.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
HEEHEE WE SO CUTE NEHHZXCXV.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
LOL SAME ACTION IN BOTH PIX??? (I didn't realise!)

Photobucket
WE SHO KHHUTTESX!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Who does Diane look like? :B (In the first picture!)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wht the hell diane doing? HAHA.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Stupid face.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
:D

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOOK AT DIANE !!!!!! (She took tht picture while I was not in the room with her!)
So I took my toes + my face (HAHA) to laugh at her hehehee.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Diane = FAIL (HAHAHA)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Her (mine) turban dog ^^ (1st picture)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Master @ work ^^

-
-

The following are pictures of people we were trying to act out. HEEHEE.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
CrystalH and Ximin you knw the first 1? ^^ // HEEHEE (Pouts)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Someone we hate alot. // Someone frm primary schl :B

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My super super good friend (HEEHEE)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
1E1! The most tikopek person = ...?

K, done! WHITEWHITE(baibai)! ^^



Click the top to navigate

I do not appreciate spams or any critisism.
Thx U.